As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. I only endorse products that I use personally and have something positive to share with you all.
Good Morning Everyone,
I do hope your weight-loss journey is going positive for you? Do let me know in the comments section below, I do enjoy communicating with those of you on the same weight-loss experience.
For a while, I’ve been reading a lot of literature both online and in print. I spend time reading about aspects of weight-loss and sifting out what may apply to my health journey. I came across an image on Instagram, that suggested this method that I’m now sharing with you all.
- Decide on how much weight you want to lose? I’ve decided that I’m going to lose 4stones which is equal to 56lbs. Each marble is the equivalent of 1lb
- Then label both jars: One with the word ‘LOSS’ and the other with the word, ‘CURRENT.’ Or words you feel that will fit/mean the same thing.
- Place your weight-loss goal in lbs on the 3rd label, and position that above the label, ‘CURRENT.’
- Count out your marbles! Haha, with this part I became so distracted. I mean, who didn’t enjoy playing with marbles as a child? I counted out 56 in about 2hrs lol.
- Place the counted marbles into the jar labelled, ‘CURRENT.’
- As you lose weight, move the appropriate number of marbles across to the jar titled, ‘LOSS.’
I hope you find this tip useful, and you feel motivated to lose weight and enjoy your journey. I want you to know that I’m here with you and you may reach out by commenting below or completing a contact form. I will always try to respond directly to you, if not, I will certainly make a blog post and share my answers.
Once again, best wishes.