- Sesame Seeds
- Dried noodles/spaghetti
- Dumplings (Made with organic flour, a pinch of sugar & salt, mixed with soya milk)
Method – Apologies, I don’t measure or know. I simply follow my mind.
- Peel and chop potatoes and add to pot with water and a sprinkle of Pink Himalayan Sea-salt.
- Knead the dumplings – add to the pot.
- Clean the carrots and slice some and grate the rest – add to the pot.
- Break up the noodles – add to the pot
- Rinse the red-lentils thoroughly – add to the pot
- Grate a potato – add to the pot (Thickens the soup)
- Rinse, chop and add the broccoli just before the soup is ready.
Kick back and enjoy!
Packed with wholefoods.
Great for work lunch.
I’m no Chef – I implore you to explore the world of plant-based meals.