Last night I realised I’ve created a night routine that works for me.
Before, I used to eat late and wonder why I couldn’t sleep later on. I would toss and turn, then text and view – a plethora of nonsensical things available online. Imagine, I would lay in bed feeling exhausted but unable to sleep. How I longed for sleep back then.
- Turn my phone on ‘Do Not Disturb.’
- I have a hot-steamy shower.
- I massage olive-oil into my skin.
- I light an incense stick (blueberry is my favourite scent at this present moment.)
- Play Owl by HM Surf *I’m loving lofi/ambient tunes
- Slip into my Harry potter tee and drift into a deep sleep.
I wake up feeling amazing.
Which has me in a positive mood and feeling well-rested.
Do you have a routine?