Vegan Carrot Curry by Unique Fatso
- Chestnut Mushrooms
- Sesame Seeds
- Chinese Curry Powder
- Brown Basmati Rice
- White Cabbage
- Tomato Puree
- Pink Himalayan Sea-salt
- Black Pepper.
Method for the Curry
- Place a saucepan on stove and pour a drizzle of sunflower oil.
- Chop the chestnut mushrooms (rinse) and place into the saucepan.
- Chop the onions and add to saucepan.
- Squeeze some tomato puree into the saucepan and stir gently.
- Pour Chinese Curry Powder into a large heatproof bowl. Add hot water from the kettle and mix. Remember the thickness will be dependant on how much the powder/water ratio is.
- Once the onions and mushrooms have sweated out a bit, add the curry mix into the saucepan. And stir slowly!
- Clean the carrots and then grate them, add them to the curry and stir. Leave to cook on low heat.
Method for cabbage and rice
- Place two pots on the stove and add water to both (See amount below)
- For the Basmati Rice add two cups of water/ in the other pot add three cups of water.
- Add one cup of rice to a large bowl and fill the bowl with warm water, wash the rice to get most of the starch out.
- Once washed, drain and add to the rice pot.
- For the cabbage simply chop, wash and add to the other pot.
Once everything is ready, serve and enjoy!
*Apologies, I don’t have times on here, I sort of just cook as I see it – I don’t plan out anything. And I’m usually completing other chores around cooking.
Currently, I’m a happy Vegetarian (although 80% of my food consumption is plant-based/vegan)
However, I see room for improvement.
Our world is dying by the second, and so many species have become extinct or on the verge of extinction. Meat and Dairy consumption are the leading causes of the issues we keep adding to.
I want everyone to adopt a plant-based diet and to think about precisely what they are doing.
Your body is your capsule that is linked to our earth…Why decorate the outside of your body and take pride in everything external. But at the same time, you fill your body with the corpses of dead animals.
Adopting a plant-based diet is not only the best idea for you and your family, but also for this world we all share and reside within.
#ChooseHealth – For yourself.
#ChooseHealth – For your loved ones.
#ChooseHealth – For your environment.
#ChooseHealth – For the world we share.